Find out below a few FAQ's about Stilly Valley Church.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any other question you might have.
- What is it like?
- Very laid back, contempary music, if you are looking for a show you won't find it here. If you are coming for Jesus, and to hear His Word and truth look no further. We will welcome you with open arms.
- What about my kids?
- Due to our small space we currently have 1 class room for all ages up to age 12. Our kids ministry team has a selfless love, giving of their time, sharing the gospel with your children and keeping them safe while letting you enjoy the sermon.
- We do a family style worship and then children are excused to go upstairs with our kids team.
- Where do I park?
- In any open parking spot in the front or side, entrance in front and side of building.
- What do I wear?
- Whatever you are comfortable in, you will find most people in jeans.
- How can I get connected or serve?
- Weekly small groups, monthly women's and men's events, monthly outreach.
- Music team, Kids ministry, admin, greeting, cleaning, coffee team